Mimi & Co Vizzy 2.0 Modern Cloth Nappy
Our newest brand Mimi & Co.
Introducing the Vizzy 2.0 Modern Cloth Nappy.
Our unique, highly reviewed, award-winning reusable Modern Cloth Nappy design is fast becoming the choice of modern parents who want the best for their babies, their wallets, and the environment.
+ Sustainably made from post-consumer Recycled Plastic
+ Suitable for most babies 2.5kg - 20kg [no more upsizing disposable nappies every few months]
+ Unique design can be used as a pocket nappy or simply lay your inserts in
+ Bub will feel dry, cool & rash-free with an Athletic Wicking Jersey lining
+ Narrow crotch for a superior fit
+ Soft-lined, inner double-gussets provide ultimate leak-proof protection
+ Wide Back Elastics
+ Tummy panel leak guard with elastics
Cloth Nappy Inserts
5-LAYER BAMBOO COTTON INSERT
+ Insert is able to be folded along the length of the insert to use with babies of all shapes and sizes.
+ Snake insert can be snapped into the shell to provide comfort and stability.
4-LAYER HEMP COTTON INSERT
+ Hemp fleece absorbs up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch.
+ Snaps into snake insert or nappy shell for active babes
- Sustainably made from post-consumer Recycled Plastic
- Suitable for most babies 2.5kg - 20kg [no more upsizing disposable nappies every few months]
- Bub will feel dry, cool & rash-free with an Athletic Wicking Jersey lining
- Narrow crotch for a superior fit
- Soft-lined, inner double-gussets provide ultimate leak-proof protection
- Wide Back Elastics
- Tummy panel leak guard with elastics
Each Nappy Includes
- 5-LAYER BAMBOO COTTON INSERT - Insert is able to be folded along the length of the insert to use with babies of all shapes and sizes.
- 4-LAYER HEMP COTTON INSERT - Hemp fleece absorbs up to 20% of its own weight while still feeling dry to the touch.
1. REMOVE SOILING
Remove soiling from your nappy by ploping or scraping into the toilet [just as you should with disposable nappies] or rinse in your laundry sink.Exclusively breast-fed babies poo is water-soluble and does not need to be removed prior to washing.
2. DRY PAIL
Place your nappies [ideally inserts and shells detched] into a airy basket for a maxiumum of 24-48 hours.This will ensure your nappies maintain adequate air-flow before they are ready to be washed.
3. PRE WASH
It's time to prewash your nappies. Think of your prewash like pre-rinsing your dishes; its purpose is to remove a majority of the soiling ready to be main washed in hot, fresh water.Ideally your pre-wash should be done on a 40-60 degree cycle which lasts approximately 1 hour.
4. MAIN WASH
You should mainwash no later than 24 hours after your prewash. Ideally your main-wash should be done on a 40-60 degree cotton cycle which lasts approximately 3 hours.Your nappies can be placed back into a clean dry pail between pre and main wash if needed.
It's time to dry & prep your nappies. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat only to ensure no damage to the PUL.