Do you accept returns?
We certainly do! We understand that shopping online means not being able to see and touch the items you're purchasing and that sometimes they can be not what you expect once you receive them.
We will gladly exchange your item or provide you with a store credit, provided you follow the usual sort of return conditions, as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit, you must:
(1) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving your order.
(2) provided your item is unused and in saleable condition (including in original packaging) we will provide you with a return form.
(3) print and follow the instructions on the return form.
(4) Once the item(s) is received by us and approved in accordance with this refund policy, we will process your exchange or credit note within 5 business days.
(5) If you return your item and it is not approved for refund by us in accordance with this refund policy, we will contact you to obtain your instructions as to how you would like the item to be dealt with (return to you at your cost or destruction).
(6) Unless you are entitled to a refund under Australia consumer legislation, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item (and the exchanged item, if applicable).
Where your item is faulty, we will gladly exchange it or provide a refund in accordance with applicable Australian consumer legislation. Please contact us at email@example.com within 7 business days of receiving your order in this case and we will work with you to find an acceptable resolution.
We kindly request that you do not contact us via our social media channels to organise a return - due to the large volume of queries we receive it very likely that we will not see your message in a timely fashion and we'd hate for your return to take longer than it should!