Can I return items if they don't suit?
Excepting dummies (which we can't accept for health & safety reasons), we will gladly exchange items in your order or provide you with a store credit, provided you follow the usual sort of return conditions as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit:
(1) your item(s) must be unused, unworn (if applicable), with all tags and original packaging still intact and in saleable condition;
(2) not be a sale item; and
(2) your returns request must be submitted via our Returns Portal within 7 days of receipt of your order.
Upon receipt, we will review your return request and, if approved, we will provide details on how you should return your items. We note that you should:
(a) package your item(s) appropriately to ensure they will not be damaged in transit (any damage during transit will be your responsibility as we are unable to accept returns for items that arrive damaged); and
(b) use a tracked service with insurance, as we are unable to accept liability for return parcels not received by us.
Once we receive your return we will process it within 5 business days.
You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item(s) and any exchange items, but you may be eligible for refunded shipping if you paid via PayPal - for more information on PayPal's Refunded Returns Shipping Policy click here.
A $9.95 reshipping fee will be applicable in the event you would like an exchange.
It is important to note that:
1. we cannot guarantee any items you request for an exchange will be in stock at the time of receipt of your return. In the case we will contact you to confirm how you would like to proceed; and
2. we DO NOT provide refunds for change or mind, or other similar circumstances that do not require a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
Can I cancel my order before it is shipped?
Due to the volume of orders and correspondence we receive we are unfortunately unable to cancel an order once it has been placed. You are however most welcome to return your order for an exchange or credit note once you receive it, utilising the returns process outlined above.
Can I obtain a refund?
If required in accordance with the consumer guarantees contained in the Australian Consumer Law we will gladly provide a refund (or exchange or credit note) and any return shipping will be at our cost. If you would like details on the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law please see the ACCC resources available here.
For clarity, we note that the following situations will generally NOT give rise to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law:
(1) your parcel delivery being delayed by our shipping provider and/or your parcel arriving after the date you required it;
(2) an item you receive is a different colour in person to what it appears to be on your computer or mobile phone screen (excepting cases where the item is in fact incorrect - for example, receiving a blue version of a blanket instead of the pink version); or
(3) you change your mind about the item or the item doesn't fit or look the way you anticipated (excepting situations where the item is actually faulty of course).
If you believe you are entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue as swiftly as possible.
If you send us a return that is not pre-approved as noted above, we will contact you to obtain your instructions as to how you would like the item to be dealt with (return to you at your cost or destruction).
Items returned to us without their original packaging and tags or returned due to incorrect address or non-pick up will incur a $14.95 restocking fee, as well as any re-delivery costs.