Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide.
How much is shipping?
Within Australia you have three options:
- $9.95 flat rate standard shipping for orders up to $150
- $16.95 flat rate express postal shipping (for orders less than 5kg) - please note this DOES NOT mean your order will be expedited. Rather, it means it will be shipped via an express postal/courier service. If you need your order expedited, please contact us and we will do our very best to ship your order as soon as possible.
- Free standard shipping for orders $150 and over
International shipping is via Australia Post and costs are dependent upon where the order is being shipped. Shipping costs can be calculated upon checkout.
How do you ship items?
We ship via Australia Post or a variety of couriers, depending on which option will be quickest for you. Within Australia, tracking is standard. Where possible we will use tracking for international parcels but please note that for many destinations this service is not available. Where this service is not available please note that we will not be liable for non-receipt of your order.
If you would like your parcel left in a safe place if you are not home, please let us know in the comments section during checkout. Please note that if you request that your parcel be left without signature we will not be liable for non-receipt of your order.
When will you ship my order?
We aim to ship all orders within two business days (though during peak periods, such as during sales, items may take slightly longer to ship). The exception to this is items on pre-order. See below for details on pre-order shipping.
What if I ordered something on pre-order?
If you ordered an item on pre-order we will ship it as soon as possible after we receive it into stock. If you ordered items that are in stock at the same time, we will hold those items and ship your entire order once your pre-order item(s) come into stock.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship your in stock items separately after your order is placed. If you would like in stock items shipped separately, please order pre-order items in a separate transaction.
It is also important to note that, on rare occasions, we may receive our stock later than the anticipated arrival date. Unfortunately this is something that is completely out of our control and we are unable to cancel or refund orders where a pre-order item is received after the anticipated arrival date.
We will gladly exchange your item or provide you with a store credit, provided you follow the usual sort of return conditions as set out below.
To be eligible for an exchange or credit:
(1) your item(s) must be unused, unworn (if applicable), with all tags and original packaging still intact and in saleable condition;
(2) not be a sale item; and
(2) your returns request must be submitted via our Returns Portal within 7 days of receipt of your order.
We will review your return request and, if approved, we will provide details on how you should return your items. We note that you should:
(a) package your item(s) appropriately to ensure they will not be damaged in transit (any damage during transit will be your responsibility as we are unable to accept returns for items that arrive damaged); and
(b) use a tracked service with insurance, as we are unable to accept liability for return parcels not received by us.
Once we receive your return we will process it within 5 business days.
Unless you are entitled to a refund under Australia consumer legislation (addressed further below), you are responsible for the cost of shipping the returned item and any exchange items. A $9.95 reshipping fee will be applicable in the event you would like an exchange.
If required in accordance with Australian Consumer Law we will gladly provide a refund (or exchange or credit note) and any return shipping will be at our cost. For clarity, we note that the following situations will generally NOT give rise to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law:
(1) your parcel delivery being delayed by our shipping provider and/or your parcel arriving after the date you required it;
(2) an item you receive is a different colour in person to what it appears to be on your computer or mobile phone screen (excepting cases where the item is in fact incorrect - for example, receiving a blue version of a blanket instead of the pink version); or
(3) you change your mind about the item or the item doesn't fit or look the way you anticipated (excepting situations where the item is actually faulty of course).
If you believe you are entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Legislation please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve your issue as swiftly as possible.
If you send us a return that is not pre-approved as noted above, we will contact you to obtain your instructions as to how you would like the item to be dealt with (return to you at your cost or destruction).
Items returned to us without their original packaging and tags or returned due to incorrect address or non-pick up will incur a $14.95 restocking fee, as well as any re-delivery costs.